- Like this article? Please share!
What can long-term, indie travelers expect on a trip to Austria? Visit the cultural capital of Vienna. Go trekking in the white-capped Alps. Eat world class cuisine. Explore deep alpine valleys. The scenery is top notch, especially from the window of a train.
Here’s what you get:
- Unlimited train travel on the national rail network of Austria.
- Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 days of unlimited train travel within a 1-month period.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Free map
Conditions of Use
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.
Have a question? Please call 1-866-549-7614 (within the USA) and ask for Dave, our Eurail Expert!
Just visiting one country? Individual Country Passes offer convenience and affordable travel options.
Use the RailSaver tool to help choose the right pass for your trip.
Please Note: Youth Passes are for those under 26 years. Senior Passes are for those over 60. Twin or Saverpasses are for 2 or more traveling together.