Author: Jessica Johnson

Christchurch, New Zealand – February 2001


G’day everyone! It’s February already. I’m sure everyone has had a good month in January. I have but ended up with a flu cough, which I am trying to get rid of. But hey, that ain’t stopping me from doing this.

By the way, Happy Valentine’s everyone! I’m sure on Valentine’s every girl can’t wait to see what goodies they get from their man! I know I can’t wait myself.

If anyone has any ideas on things they’d like to see in this guide, or if there is something about you’ve heard about Christchurch that you’d like more information on, email jessicar@xtra.co.nz and I’ll see what can be done!

Events For February
Festival of Flowers/Festival of Romance
Date: 02 – 28 February, 2001
Price: Only the shops and stalls cost a bit of money.
The Festival of Flowers is a beautiful event that has lots of displays, activities, exhibitions and food. All to do with flowers.

The Festival of Romance is an arts and entertainment event every couple, young and old, would love! It’s so romantic, full of music, theatre, dance, lectures, exhibitions and food, all with romance as the underlying theme.

For more information:

Web site: www.summertimes.org.nz
Or
Christchurch Canterbury Visitor Centre
Email: info@christchurchtourism.co.nz
Phone: +64 33799629
Fax: +64 33772424

Useful Links


Canterbury Tourism


Kiwi Experience


AA Guides


Gateway to NZ


Accommodation

Tuscana – luxury suites

Stonehurst Apartments – dorms to self contained units

Want to have a good chat about Christchurch?
My ICQ is: 12163770 or
email me: jessicar@xtra.co.nz