Eurail Portugal Pass

Have a question? Please call 1-866-549-7614 (within the USA) and ask for Dave, our Eurail Expert!
Order your Eurail Portugal Pass »
Portugal is a relaxed, laid-back type of country so shouldn’t you be too while you vacation there? Instead of spending your time driving in circles in a rental car trying to learn Portuguese on the fly so that you can understand the road signs, why not sit back in the comfort of a first-class train cabin, take in the spectacular scenery as it passes by, and chat with the locals?
The Eurail Portugal Pass is an excellent choice for travelers who plan on spending a short amount of time in Portugal or for those who will combine various modes of transport while visiting the country. Portugal’s rail system is not always the most extensive, but it will take you from one city to the next without the hassle and the stress of driving.
There are currently three Eurail Portugal Passes to choose from. At this time there is not a discounted pass for youth or seniors. The three Eurail Portugal Passes are all good for 1st class travel on the national rail network of Portugal. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively. The three Eurail Portugal Passes are:
3 Days in 1 month
4 Days in 1 month
6 Days in 1 month
Check rates and order your Eurail Portugal Pass »
Just visiting one country? Individual Country Passes offer convenience and affordable travel options.
Use the RailSaver tool to help choose the right pass for your trip.
Please Note: Youth Passes are for those under 26 years. Senior Passes are for those over 60. Twin or Saverpasses are for 2 or more traveling together.
Questions? Fired up about Eurailing? Email us. Or start using the BootsnAll RailSaver to figure out where you want to go.