• Home >
  • RTW  >
Author: Sean Keener

Round The World Trip Planning

RTW planning

The planning of an around the world trip can be a ton of fun – looking at the map deciding where to go, flipping through guidebooks to faraway lands, packing and unpacking your backpack. It can also be a nightmare of bloated budgets, realizing you won’t be able to see everything, and stress from sneaking a look at travel websites while you count down the remaining days at your job. We want to ease that stress with the most epic guide to planning your trip.

Planning Guide

You’re excited. You’re confused. You’re a bit overwhelmed. You don’t know where to begin when planning your RTW trip. Don’t worry because we have the most comprehensive RTW planning guide on the interwebs. Start by checking out our RTW FAQ’s, then if you’re still wanting more, move to our RTW Planning Guide. Once you’re finished here, you’ll have all the necessary tools to hit the road!

Prepare to Leave

There are a million things to think about when you head out-of-town for two weeks, let alone 2 years! Read up on how to prepare for one of the biggest adventures of your life.

Where to Go?

With millions of destinations around the world, how can you decide where to stop and what to skip? Although we can’t tell you where to go, we can give you information on what to expect. Browse through sample routes, read up on tips and check out the stories to help you make up your mind.

Get a Blog

Join BootsnAll’s international community and get a free travel blog! No need to remember e-mail address, no more impersonal bulk e-mails: your friends can read about your adventures online wherever they are, whenever they want.

sign up now

Round The World Newsletter

For both those preparing and those pondering, BootsnAll publishes the Round the World Ticket Watch Newsletter, covering deals on multi-continental and RTW airfares, while offering resources and advice from around the Internet and the BootsnAll community.

sign up now