Author: BootsnAll

Profiles of the Founding Members

Profiles of the founding members of BootsnAll.com

Sean E. Keener
Director of Boots

MoMuny

Sean exposing himself to new experiences

Sean grew up in Chicago, Illinois and began his journey in 1994 with a year of study at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia. His studies and travels there inspired him as he met travellers from all over the world. He quickly learned that a holiday can be more than 1 week next to the pool in warm weather. Following his return to Chicago and graduation from University, he departed 1996 on a whirlwind tour of England and Scotland with 3 Australian friends.

He has since continued his journey alone through countries such as Ireland, France, Greece, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, India, Nepal, Tibet, Kazakstan, and his native United States. Sean is known for his limitless enthusiasm, voracious appetite for learning, an uncanny resemblance to Silent Bob, and a habit of exposing his bollocks in public places. Sean’s boots are “Dexter’s” and have proved amazingly resilient to the point of having to be re-soled, twice.

Sean hopes to continue his travels in the near future, but for now will have to be content watching and reading about others. He dreams of someday sailing around the world, stopping at ports for months on end, reading, discovering, and learning from people without time and money constraints (Don’t we all!).

Feel free to contact Sean: sean@BootsnAll.com

Chris J. Heidrich (Hydrolix)
Director of N’All

MoDancing

Chris rages on his birthday, screaming “The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire”

Chris is from Brisbane, Australia and began his journey in 1996 with some friends on a trip to Chicago to pick up Sean, and then on to England to see the Euro ’96 football tournament. Thus began a steep learning curve as he realised the folly in trying to haul 4 pairs of shoes wherever he went.

Since then, he has lived and worked in Edinburgh, Scotland answering telephones; Stoke Poges, England as a guinea pig for clinical drug tests and as a bartender (mandatory for Aussies in the UK); and Gardiner, Montana as a breakfast cook for scary looking guys that spoke in grunts.

Having spent most of his time in the UK and US, Chris is dreaming of testing himself in magical places like South America and Africa.

Chris is known for his reliance on his glasses, use of big words, and a history of ex-girlfriends becoming lesbians. Chris’s original boots proved to be inferior to the point of nearly costing him his membership. Although he loved them, they had to go and he now owns a pair of Colorado’s.

Feel free to contact Chris: chris@BootsnAll.com